We've been working with Surreal Systems at our house for a couple of years now as we roll out Control4 home automation and we're glad that we're working with Matt and his team. We were first introduced to Matt when we took the house down to studs with a major remodel.
Projects we've had Surreal Systems do:
- Install an equipment closet where phone/sat/router comes in.
- Install a media server closet for automation equipment.
- Installation of Cat6/phone/AV structured cabling throughout the whole house.
- Installation of the main Control4 system and doorbell intercom system.
- Installation of whole house audio, integrating Sonos and Control4.
Their Team is outstanding at gathering requirements to propose a solution that meets the customer's needs and doesn't oversell solutions. I'm a tech fanatic and there's been several times they have reined me in to keep things cost effective!
Matt's staff is professional and courteous, especially Amos Cook. They show up on time, perform to the Statement of Work and leave the work area cleaner than when they arrived.
Finally, it's worth sharing that Matt does not skimp on materials. We are planning to install surveillance systems in the future; Matt immediately mentioned that he had already run extra wires to support future capabilities (without my knowledge): the wire is inexpensive and it was easier to plan in advance while our drywall was out.
COMPLETES PROJECTS ON TIME